Work in Progress - Black tee
- Unit Price
Work in Progress
Cause aren't we all? This empowering tee is a bold statement to the world. HECK YES we are working on ourselves so watch out here we come!
**100% Combed Organic Cotton***
- Regular fit, ladies tee.
- Crew neck.
- Mid weight, 180 GSM, 34-singles.
- Quality cotton grown without the use of herbicides or pesticides - GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified
- Neck ribbing, neck seam twin needle stitch, shoulder to shoulder tape.
- Double needle hems.
- Pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage.
- White screen printed slogan on a black tee.
STYLING: A great tee to wear with your favourite pair of jeans for a relaxed weekend look.
SIZE GUIDE: Our tees are a relaxed fit so we suggest shopping your usual size. For a baggier look that can be tucked or tied we recommend sizing up one size.
Morgan wears a small tee and is a standard size 10.
Please refer to our ‘Size Guide’ page for sizing info.
Measurements are provided by suppliers and garments may run smaller or larger with a difference of +/- 2.5cm (1 in)
- Regular fit with a crew neckline
- This is a Mid weight, 180 GSM tee, which means it sits neatly retaining its tee shape structure. It's thick enough that it won't show through but light enough for wearing year round. (For context - cheap thin tees are likely around 100 GSM.) You'll be able to feel the difference in quality. The higher GSM the greater quality and longevity you can expect from your tee.
- 100% combed cotton (marles 15% viscose). Nicer tees like the ones you'll find at Slightly Shirtee, tend to used combed cotton. This means that before they turn the cotton into a yarn, it is combed and spun in a process that leaves the fibres smoother and softer.
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double needle hems
- Preshrunk to minimise shrinkage