- Unit Price
Satisfactory but not especially good.
Exactly how my kids respond to the bang up dinner I've poured my heart and soul into yet again to feed their growing bodies.
Get off your devices. 'Okay'. Which seems to actually mean in '10 minutes when I'm done with this'.
And you guessed it, 'Clean your room', okay also means, probably not, will probably forget and need reminding again and again and again.
Living the mum life is a journey in getting a whole lotta okay vibes that don't mean okay at all. We get you. We're part of the Okay tribe too. Wear your okay tee and beat them too it!
Choose from Classic Black, Crisp White. Sizes from XS-2XL.
Measurements are provided by suppliers and garments may run smaller or larger with a difference of +/- 2.5cm (1 in)
- Regular fit with a crew neckline
- This is a Mid weight, 180 GSM tee, which means it sits neatly retaining its tee shape structure. It's thick enough that it won't show through but light enough for wearing year round. (For context - cheap thin tees are likely around 100 GSM.) You'll be able to feel the difference in quality. The higher GSM the greater quality and longevity you can expect from your tee.
- 100% combed cotton (marles 15% viscose). Nicer tees like the ones you'll find at Slightly Shirtee, tend to used combed cotton. This means that before they turn the cotton into a yarn, it is combed and spun in a process that leaves the fibres smoother and softer.
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double needle hems
- Preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
Buy with confidence. Exchange or 100% refund if your size is not quite right. (Unworn and unmarked)