Attempting to Adult tee (black)
- Unit Price
Why is adulting so hard and tiring!?!Welcome to the days post-adolescence where the light in your eyes fades away thanks to mundane tasks such as cooking, cleaning, and booking tax appointments taking over your life.
STYLING: For the perfect 'adult' look, pair with blue denim jeans and a tailored look blazer. For the weekend team this sassy tee with your comfiest trackies and snuggliest cardi.
SIZE GUIDE: Our tees are a relaxed fit so we suggest shopping for your usual size. For a baggier look that can be tucked or tied we recommend sizing up one size.
Morgan wears a small tee and is a standard size 10.
Measurements are provided by suppliers and garments may run smaller or larger with a difference of +/- 2.5cm (1 in)
- Regular fit with a crew neckline
- This is a Mid weight, 180 GSM tee, which means it sits neatly retaining its tee shape structure. It's thick enough that it won't show through but light enough for wearing year round. (For context - cheap thin tees are likely around 100 GSM.) You'll be able to feel the difference in quality. The higher GSM the greater quality and longevity you can expect from your tee.
- 100% combed cotton (marles 15% viscose). Nicer tees like the ones you'll find at Slightly Shirtee, tend to used combed cotton. This means that before they turn the cotton into a yarn, it is combed and spun in a process that leaves the fibres smoother and softer.
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double needle hems
- Preshrunk to minimise shrinkage