This is How Eye Roll
- Unit Price
A classic unisex t-shirt that works well with any outfit. Made of a heavier cotton with a double-stitched neckline and sleeves.
- Rolled-forward shoulders for a better fit
- Seamless double-needle collar
- 100% cotton
- Warm machine wash, insider out with similar colours.
- Hang dry or tumble dry on low setting
- Not suitable for dry cleaning - but yah, dry cleaning is too expensive anyway.
- We advise not to iron directly over print
Measurements are provided by suppliers and garments may run smaller or larger with a difference of +/- 2.5cm (1 in)
- Regular fit with a crew neckline
- This is a Mid weight, 180 GSM tee, which means it sits neatly retaining its tee shape structure. It's thick enough that it won't show through but light enough for wearing year round. (For context - cheap thin tees are likely around 100 GSM.) You'll be able to feel the difference in quality. The higher GSM the greater quality and longevity you can expect from your tee.
- 100% combed cotton (marles 15% viscose). Nicer tees like the ones you'll find at Slightly Shirtee, tend to used combed cotton. This means that before they turn the cotton into a yarn, it is combed and spun in a process that leaves the fibres smoother and softer.
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double needle hems
- Preshrunk to minimise shrinkage