Fair Dinkum tee (Men's) - Charcoal
- Unit Price
Fair Dinkum - Men's Tee - Charcoal
Fair Dinkum is often used to verify the genuineness or truth of a statement. Can also be used to express surprise. For example, "fair dinkum mate that ute has seen better days".
One origin of this term is that it came from the Victorian Goldfields where Chinese workers used the term Ding kum to confirm a deal that is honest and true.
- Regular fit, unisex tee.
- Slogan hand-lettered by Kate - Hardinghand
- Crew neck.
- Mid-weight, 180 GSM, 28-singles.
- 100% combed cotton (marles 15% viscose).
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape.
- Double-needle hems.
- Pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage.
Tee also comes in pale blue, and white.
Please refer to our ‘Size Guide’ page for sizing info.